We strongly advise you read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order. By making a purchase with us, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you are uncertain about anything then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01670510290 prior to ordering.
1) To buy on this website you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, or if you are under 18 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
2) Occasionally your access to the website may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. We will attempt to minimise the frequency of any such suspension or restriction. We are not liable if the website is unavailable for any period of time. We also reserve the right to terminate the website, or parts of it, or remove any products or services without prior warning.
3) No person may use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from AllWatches Website, without the prior written consent of AllWatches. All text and images on this website remain either the copyright of Watch Shop, or the copyright of the watch manufacturer. Usage of any of this material is prohibited, unless authorised by the copyright holder. This includes any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form).
4) You understand that it is you, and not us, who is responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
5) Orders placed before 4pm will be despatched the same day subject to stock availability and security checks. To ensure guaranteed next day delivery please phone us on 01670510290 When we despatch your order we will send you a despatch confirmation email to the email address you provided. This email marks our formal acceptance of your order and our obligation to complete the contract. We only store necessary information required to make a purchase. Your credit card information is NOT stored by us and is always processed across a secure server, using Protx the online payment provider. Protx is also known as SagePay, and is recognised as one of the most secure and reliable payment providers in the world.
We do not have to accept your order and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed. If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible.
6) Our Products
All products are subject to availability which is subject to change. Products shown will not be actual size, although measurements are provided. All colours are reproduced as accurately as electronic processes allow. We reserve the right to amend the details and specifications of our products as necessary or to conform with any changes in UK or EU requirements. We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control. All items will be supplied in official branded packaging from suppliers and with official manufacturers guarantee.
7) All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price you pay is the price of the goods shown at the time you place your order.
8)If, after placing, you wish to cancel your order you can do so at any time prior to it being despatched. If you do wish to cancel your order you will need to contact us as soon as possible via phone on 01670510290. You will need to quote your order number and confirm your name and address details. Unfortunately if your order has already been despatched before you contact us then you will be unable to cancel it and will have to return it for a refund.
9) We will endeavour to meet any given date for delivery however we cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the expected delivery date we shall inform you by email or phone as soon as possible. Once dispatched all orders are fully insured by Royal Mail or ourselves until they have been delivered and signed for. As soon as your order has been confirmed as having been delivered by Royal Mail, then you will be responsible for them.
10) This website contains links to other websites. These websites are outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for these websites. These links are provided because we feel they may be of interest to you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites or their views.
11) We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage experienced as a result of our website, or the goods and services supplied by it, except as required by law. Risk of loss and damage of products is assumed by you from the moment the product(s) are delivered.
12) Please ensure you have read our refund and returns policy and understand it fully. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights. Refunds are processed as promptly as possible. However returns volume is unpredictable, so therefore please allow up to 14 days for the refund to be complete. Items which have been worn are not eligible under this refund policy. If a visual defect is found with the item(s) on arrival (out of the box), you must notify us within 48 hours.
13) We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions occasionally. These Terms and Conditions are governed exclusively by English law. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by law, the rest will remain valid and in operation.
allwatches.co.uk is affiliated and operated by Osbornes Jewellers Ltd.
Registered office at:
20 Bridge Street